MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? An overview of your Teacher Retirement System benefits.
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* What are the recent changes?
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Tuesday, October 29th
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Presentation
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 10/29/13, 11am to 2pm
Time: 10/29/13, 11am to 2pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: 5-myhr - (713) 745-6947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cutting Edge of Compassion
- Dept. of Cancer Biology: Journal Club
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Vivian Ho - Regional Care Differences
- I*CARE Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Yunhua Liu
- Cancer Metabolism Working group Seminar
- Cancer Prevention & Control Grand Rounds - Karen Kuntz, ScD
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Katharina Schlacher
- Veterans Day Celebration
- Texas Regional Immunology Conference