MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? An overview of your Teacher Retirement System benefits.
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* What are the recent changes?
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Tuesday, October 29th
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Presentation
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 10/29/13, 11am to 2pm
Time: 10/29/13, 11am to 2pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: 5-myhr - (713) 745-6947 - email@example.com
- Children's Art Project Mother's Day Pop-Up Shop
- Retirement education on the go - South Campus Building 4.
- Retirement education on the go - South Campus Research Building 4
- Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement
- Retirement education on the go - Smith Research Building
- Funding the Academic MIssion, including Trouble Traps for Leaders
- "Funding the Academic Mission, Including Trouble Traps for Leaders" by Lilly Marks, VP for Health Affairs and Executive Vice Chancellor, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- The 2015 Anderson Idol Show
- 2015 Children's Art Project Designer Announcement
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies