MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to 1MC.
TRS is coming to 1MC!
Everyone knows that the Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important retirement savings. But understanding the benefit can be tricky. Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* When can I retire with a monthly annuity?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Presentation
12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 2/8/17, 11am to 2pm
Time: 2/8/17, 11am to 2pm
Location: Mid Campus Building 1, Floor 3, Conference Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: myHR - 56947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs