MD Anderson Events
Why "XX" Matters: Updates in Screening, Diagnostics and Prevention
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center present an educational event to provide the latest information on cancer prevention and women's health.
Sex and Gender Differences in Medicine
Marjorie Jenkins, M.D., FACP (Laura W/ Bush Institute for Women's Health)
Improving Women’s Health Through Comprehensive Lifestyle Change
Lorenzo Cohen, Ph.D.
Bone Health in Women
Robert Gagel, M.D.
Advances in Screening for Women’s Cancer
Therese Bevers, M.D.
There is no charge for this event and it is open to the public. To RSVP, please call 866.434.7084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Time: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Contact: Tracey Honea - (713) 745-6215 - email@example.com
Invitation.pdf (PDF, 154 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations