MD Anderson Events
Why "XX" Matters: Updates in Screening, Diagnostics and Prevention
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center present an educational event to provide the latest information on cancer prevention and women's health.
Sex and Gender Differences in Medicine
Marjorie Jenkins, M.D., FACP (Laura W/ Bush Institute for Women's Health)
Improving Women’s Health Through Comprehensive Lifestyle Change
Lorenzo Cohen, Ph.D.
Bone Health in Women
Robert Gagel, M.D.
Advances in Screening for Women’s Cancer
Therese Bevers, M.D.
There is no charge for this event and it is open to the public. To RSVP, please call 866.434.7084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Time: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Contact: Tracey Honea - (713) 745-6215 - email@example.com
Invitation.pdf (PDF, 154 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series