MD Anderson Events
Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning:Take Control of Preserving your Assets
Regardless of your age or earnings, everyone needs to have a will and know their options for protecting their assets. Taking care of these decisions now helps to provide for your loved ones and peace of mind for you.
As this workshop covers both basic and complex strategies for protecting your assets, all levels of investors (from beginner to experienced) are encouraged to attend.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Power of attorney
- Health care proxies
- Tax information
- Gifting and insurance replacement strategies
Thursday, March 7th
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
1MC3.1016 Rooms 1-4
Tuesday, March 12th
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
B2.4750 AT&T Auditorium
No registration is needed.
Want to learn more about retirement and financial planning?
- Attend a monthly retirement seminar
- Attend Dave Ramsey's CORE Financial Wellness
- Meet 1-1 with a retirement provider, free of charge
- Estimate your retirement benefits with the TRS and Social Security calculators
- View retirement planning videos from UT System
- Will you have enough for retirement? Find out with My Retirement Outlook
Date: 3/7/13, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 3/7/13, 2pm to 3pm
Location: 1MC3.1016 Rooms 1-4
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: 5-myhr - (713) 745-6947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs