MD Anderson Events
Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning:Take Control of Preserving your Assets
Regardless of your age or earnings, everyone needs to have a will and know their options for protecting their assets. Taking care of these decisions now helps to provide for your loved ones and peace of mind for you.
As this workshop covers both basic and complex strategies for protecting your assets, all levels of investors (from beginner to experienced) are encouraged to attend.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Power of attorney
- Health care proxies
- Tax information
- Gifting and insurance replacement strategies
Thursday, March 7th
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
1MC3.1016 Rooms 1-4
Tuesday, March 12th
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
B2.4750 AT&T Auditorium
No registration is needed.
Want to learn more about retirement and financial planning?
- Attend a monthly retirement seminar
- Attend Dave Ramsey's CORE Financial Wellness
- Meet 1-1 with a retirement provider, free of charge
- Estimate your retirement benefits with the TRS and Social Security calculators
- View retirement planning videos from UT System
- Will you have enough for retirement? Find out with My Retirement Outlook
Date: 3/7/13, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 3/7/13, 2pm to 3pm
Location: 1MC3.1016 Rooms 1-4
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: 5-myhr - (713) 745-6947 - email@example.com
- Memorial Service Honoring Alexander Dekovich, M.D.
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement!
- Pediatric Fall Parade
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series with Dr. Bharat B. Aggarwal, Ph.D.
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Preparing Your Hospital for Multiple Casualties
- Internal Medicine Fall Classified Employees Townhall
- "A Time to Remember" annual memorial service
- Books Are Fun Book & Gift Sale
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies