MD Anderson Events
World Sepsis Awareness Day
Awareness Event for Sepsis in Cancer Patients. Aim is to reach healthcare workers, as well as patients and their families.
Date: 9/13/12, 10am to 4pm
Time: 9/13/12, 10am to 4pm
Location: 2nd Floor Alkek, The Park Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Krista Noakes - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds