MD Anderson Events
World Sepsis Awareness Day
Awareness Event for Sepsis in Cancer Patients. Aim is to reach healthcare workers, as well as patients and their families.
Date: 9/13/12, 10am to 4pm
Time: 9/13/12, 10am to 4pm
Location: 2nd Floor Alkek, The Park Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Krista Noakes - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry