MD Anderson Events
eHRI Seminar Series: "Devices, Behavior and Nudge"
Dr. Ashu Sabharwal is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rice University. The objective of this seminar will be to start a dialogue on the big question of reducing costs while improving quality of health outcomes. We live most of our lives outside a hospital but that part of our lives is perhaps quantified the least. Thus, holistic care solutions of the future will necessarily have to measure structural, functional, behavioral and environmental health quantities of interest, in-situ. Beyond measurement, we will have to develop creative new methodologies to nudge people into adopting healthy behaviors, with the aim to improve both short and long-term health outcomes.
Date: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 3&4
Contact: Jennifer Deneen - (713) 792-8039 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.