MD Anderson Events
eHRI Seminar Series: "Devices, Behavior and Nudge"
Dr. Ashu Sabharwal is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rice University. The objective of this seminar will be to start a dialogue on the big question of reducing costs while improving quality of health outcomes. We live most of our lives outside a hospital but that part of our lives is perhaps quantified the least. Thus, holistic care solutions of the future will necessarily have to measure structural, functional, behavioral and environmental health quantities of interest, in-situ. Beyond measurement, we will have to develop creative new methodologies to nudge people into adopting healthy behaviors, with the aim to improve both short and long-term health outcomes.
Date: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 3&4
Contact: Jennifer Deneen - (713) 792-8039 - email@example.com
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership