MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series
Topic: “A Cyberinfrastructure for Improving Comparative Effectiveness Research in Cancer: The CYCORE Project”
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Behavioral Science, MD Anderson
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building (CPB8.3302 – Telehealth)
This is an educational event sponsored by MINTOS and eHRI to explore current topics in eHealth and telemedicine and explore research opportunities and collaborations.
Lunch will be provided for the first 40 attendees.
Date: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 5-8
Facilitator: Robert L. Satcher, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH
Contact: Kendall Coleman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare