MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series
Topic: “A Cyberinfrastructure for Improving Comparative Effectiveness Research in Cancer: The CYCORE Project”
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Behavioral Science, MD Anderson
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building (CPB8.3302 – Telehealth)
This is an educational event sponsored by MINTOS and eHRI to explore current topics in eHealth and telemedicine and explore research opportunities and collaborations.
Lunch will be provided for the first 40 attendees.
Date: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 5-8
Facilitator: Robert L. Satcher, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH
Contact: Kendall Coleman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference