MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series
Topic: “A Cyberinfrastructure for Improving Comparative Effectiveness Research in Cancer: The CYCORE Project”
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Behavioral Science, MD Anderson
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building (CPB8.3302 – Telehealth)
This is an educational event sponsored by MINTOS and eHRI to explore current topics in eHealth and telemedicine and explore research opportunities and collaborations.
Lunch will be provided for the first 40 attendees.
Date: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 5-8
Facilitator: Robert L. Satcher, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker: Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH
Contact: Kendall Coleman - email@example.com
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.