MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series, "Devices, Behavior and Nudge"
The eHealth Research Institute (eHRI) was founded by three Houston institutions: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Rice University, and the Center for Space Medicine (NASA), in order to foster innovation and research focused on advancement, integration and translation of technology research to the distance delivery of cancer care. The eHRI, using ‘telemedicine’ as the platform, attracts interested members together to form new research projects, with a focus on device development, data-streaming in resource depleted areas, diagnosis, monitoring, image analysis, follow-up care, physician mentoring, artificial intelligence, and others.
The eHRI Seminar Series provides a forum for faculty, students, and industrial members, to present and discuss their research. For more information, please contact: Jan Odegard, PhD, Odegard@rice.edu or Robert L Satcher MD PhD, email@example.com
Date: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB 8th Floor, Rooms 3 & 4
Directions: Cancer Prevention Building, 1155 Pressler Street, 8.3305 and 8.3301
Speaker: Ashu Sabharwal, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Rice University
Sponsor: eHealth Research Institute
Contact: Jennifer Deneen - (713) 792-8039 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series