MD Anderson Events
2014 Cancer Survivorship Research Symposium
Join us at the 2nd Annual Cancer Survivorship Symposium as Dr. Kevin Oeffinger from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky from MD Anderson Cancer Center discuss novel research discoveries and innovations in care that can enhance outcomes of cancer survivors. This update on the cutting-edge advances in survivorship science features dynamic plenary sessions, interactive poster presentations, best scientific poster awards, and a networking reception.
Registration is now open online at:
Date: 1/30/14, 1:30pm to 6pm
Time: 1/30/14, 1:30pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jacklyn J Flores - (713) 563-1504 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.