MD Anderson Events
2014 Cancer Survivorship Research Symposium
Join us at the 2nd Annual Cancer Survivorship Symposium as Dr. Kevin Oeffinger from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky from MD Anderson Cancer Center discuss novel research discoveries and innovations in care that can enhance outcomes of cancer survivors. This update on the cutting-edge advances in survivorship science features dynamic plenary sessions, interactive poster presentations, best scientific poster awards, and a networking reception.
Registration is now open online at:
Date: 1/30/14, 1:30pm to 6pm
Time: 1/30/14, 1:30pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jacklyn J Flores - (713) 563-1504 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop