MD Anderson Events
BioMed Valley Discoveries Pipeline Presentation
Saurabh Saha, MD, PhD will present a seminar entitled Oncology pipeline: Opportunities for collaboration with special interest in:
- Hematologic malignancies
- Tumor hypoxia
- Cancer inflammation
Date: 1/10/14, 7:30am to 10am
Time: 1/10/14, 7:30am to 10am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Directions: Rooms 1 and 8
Contact: Luetta Allen - (713) 563-3545 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"