MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
"Aptamer-targeted RNA therapeutics: a novel platform for cancer immunotherapy"
Date: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Location: R11.1100 rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Eli Gilboa, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Eli Gilboa PhD 01-09-14.pdf (PDF, 633 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach