MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
"Aptamer-targeted RNA therapeutics: a novel platform for cancer immunotherapy"
Date: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Time: 1/9/14, 2pm to 3pm
Location: R11.1100 rooms 5 & 6
Facilitator: Amy Heimberger, MD
Speaker: Eli Gilboa, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Microbiology and Immunology University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
Contact: Wendy Williams - (713) 834-6218 - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series Eli Gilboa PhD 01-09-14.pdf (PDF, 633 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine