MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: “The VHL Tumor Suppressor Protein: Recent Insights into IDH Mutations, Altered Metabolism and Cancer”
Date: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, M.D., PhD
Speaker: William Kaelin, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Director, Basic Science, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Cancer Center and Chair of the Executive Committee for Research, Boston, MA
Contact: Wendy Williams - email@example.com
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series William Kaelin 011614.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.