MD Anderson Events
Brain Tumor Center Distinguished Lecture Series
Title: “The VHL Tumor Suppressor Protein: Recent Insights into IDH Mutations, Altered Metabolism and Cancer”
Date: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 1/16/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Zhimin Lu, M.D., PhD
Speaker: William Kaelin, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Director, Basic Science, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Cancer Center and Chair of the Executive Committee for Research, Boston, MA
Contact: Wendy Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
BTC Distinguished Lecture Series William Kaelin 011614.pdf (PDF, 698 KB)
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship