MD Anderson Events
Career Development Seminar
Date: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Jack M. Gill
Speaker Bio: Jack Gill is a 43-year veteran of Silicon Valley and Boston and has founded and financed dozens of successful companies in the instrumentation, computer, communications, and medical industries. Dr. Gill has taught entrepreneurship courses at Stanford, Harvard Medical School, MIT, Rice, Indiana, UC Davis, Yale and University College London. Jack sits on the boards of the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, Project HOPE, and the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans.
Contact: Kimberly Campbell - (713) 500-5605 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.