MD Anderson Events
Career Development Seminar
Date: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Jack M. Gill
Speaker Bio: Jack Gill is a 43-year veteran of Silicon Valley and Boston and has founded and financed dozens of successful companies in the instrumentation, computer, communications, and medical industries. Dr. Gill has taught entrepreneurship courses at Stanford, Harvard Medical School, MIT, Rice, Indiana, UC Davis, Yale and University College London. Jack sits on the boards of the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, Project HOPE, and the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans.
Contact: Kimberly Campbell - (713) 500-5605 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.