MD Anderson Events
Career Development Seminar
Date: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Jack M. Gill
Speaker Bio: Jack Gill is a 43-year veteran of Silicon Valley and Boston and has founded and financed dozens of successful companies in the instrumentation, computer, communications, and medical industries. Dr. Gill has taught entrepreneurship courses at Stanford, Harvard Medical School, MIT, Rice, Indiana, UC Davis, Yale and University College London. Jack sits on the boards of the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, Project HOPE, and the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans.
Contact: Kimberly Campbell - (713) 500-5605 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course