MD Anderson Events
Center for Tanslational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Giovanni Parmigiani, "Cross-study Reproducibility of Predictions, with Application to Genomics"
Date: 1/15/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/14, 9am to 10am
Facilitator: Heidi Davis
Speaker: Dr. Giovanni Parmigiani
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chair Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
1.15.14_CTPHG _Flyer_Parmigiani.pdf (PDF, 148 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare