MD Anderson Events
Clinical Cancer Prevention 2014 Lecture Series with Dr. David G. DeNardo
The Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention
CCP Lecture Series 2014
Title: Reprogramming Macrophages to Improve Responses to Chemo- and Immunotherapy
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, Ph.D.
Date: January 7, 2014
Time: 12:00p – 1:00p
Location: CPB8 Room 7 & 8
Date: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB8 Room 7&8
Facilitator: Xiangwei Wu, Ph.D.
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, PhD
Contact: Dumonique Rayson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship