MD Anderson Events
Clinical Cancer Prevention 2014 Lecture Series with Dr. David G. DeNardo
The Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention
CCP Lecture Series 2014
Title: Reprogramming Macrophages to Improve Responses to Chemo- and Immunotherapy
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, Ph.D.
Date: January 7, 2014
Time: 12:00p – 1:00p
Location: CPB8 Room 7 & 8
Date: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB8 Room 7&8
Facilitator: Xiangwei Wu, Ph.D.
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, PhD
Contact: Dumonique Rayson - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery