MD Anderson Events
Clinical Cancer Prevention 2014 Lecture Series with Dr. David G. DeNardo
The Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention
CCP Lecture Series 2014
Title: Reprogramming Macrophages to Improve Responses to Chemo- and Immunotherapy
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, Ph.D.
Date: January 7, 2014
Time: 12:00p – 1:00p
Location: CPB8 Room 7 & 8
Date: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB8 Room 7&8
Facilitator: Xiangwei Wu, Ph.D.
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, PhD
Contact: Dumonique Rayson - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar