MD Anderson Events
Creating a Culture of Civility: Releasing Everybody's Hidden Genius.
Join Faculty Health & Well-Being as we welcome back Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW who recently provided us with the lecture “How To Know Bullying When You See and How to Make it Stop”. (Video)
Date: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Kevin Grigsby, DSW
Speaker Bio: R. Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW, is Senior Director of Leadership & Talent Development at the Association of American Medical Colleges. Dr. Grigsby is active in promoting effective interpersonal communication within academic health centers and in implementing alternative conflict resolution/management strategies at the department and institutional levels.
Sponsor: Warren Holleman, PhD
Contact: Katrina Wright - 45292 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry