MD Anderson Events
Creating a Culture of Civility: Releasing Everybody's Hidden Genius.
Join Faculty Health & Well-Being as we welcome back Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW who recently provided us with the lecture “How To Know Bullying When You See and How to Make it Stop”. (Video)
Date: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Kevin Grigsby, DSW
Speaker Bio: R. Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW, is Senior Director of Leadership & Talent Development at the Association of American Medical Colleges. Dr. Grigsby is active in promoting effective interpersonal communication within academic health centers and in implementing alternative conflict resolution/management strategies at the department and institutional levels.
Sponsor: Warren Holleman, PhD
Contact: Katrina Wright - 45292 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang