MD Anderson Events
Creating a Culture of Civility: Releasing Everybody's Hidden Genius.
Join Faculty Health & Well-Being as we welcome back Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW who recently provided us with the lecture “How To Know Bullying When You See and How to Make it Stop”. (Video)
Date: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Kevin Grigsby, DSW
Speaker Bio: R. Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW, is Senior Director of Leadership & Talent Development at the Association of American Medical Colleges. Dr. Grigsby is active in promoting effective interpersonal communication within academic health centers and in implementing alternative conflict resolution/management strategies at the department and institutional levels.
Sponsor: Warren Holleman, PhD
Contact: Katrina Wright - 45292 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine