MD Anderson Events
Creating a Culture of Civility: Releasing Everybody's Hidden Genius.
Join Faculty Health & Well-Being as we welcome back Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW who recently provided us with the lecture “How To Know Bullying When You See and How to Make it Stop”. (Video)
Date: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Kevin Grigsby, DSW
Speaker Bio: R. Kevin Grigsby, MSW, DSW, is Senior Director of Leadership & Talent Development at the Association of American Medical Colleges. Dr. Grigsby is active in promoting effective interpersonal communication within academic health centers and in implementing alternative conflict resolution/management strategies at the department and institutional levels.
Sponsor: Warren Holleman, PhD
Contact: Katrina Wright - 45292 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.