MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Rongfu Wang, Ph.D., Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, Director, Center for Inflammation and Epigenetics, Co-director of Diabetes Research Center, Houston Methodist Research Institute, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Cancer Immunotherapy and Epigenetic Reprogramming"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 1/15/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 1/15/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Rongfu Wang
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event