MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Elizabeth Henske, Ph.D. Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on "Tuberous Sclerosis and LAM: from Pathogenesis to Targeted Therapy" at the Onstead Auditorium (S3.8012) at BSRB.
Date: 1/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/9/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Dr. Henske
Sponsor: Dr. Boyi Gan
Contact: Sergio Chavez - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier Henske.ppt (PPT, 318 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar