MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Eric U. Selker, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora" Host: Greg May, Ph.D. Department of LAB MED
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Department of LAB MED
Date: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium