MD Anderson Events
John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
Eric U. Selker, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora" Host: Greg May, Ph.D. Department of LAB MED
"DNA Methylation, Gene Silencing and Control of Heterochromatin of Neurospora"
Host: Greg May, Ph.D.
Department of LAB MED
Date: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/4/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Contact: Salpy Kassardjian - (713) 834-6337 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event