MD Anderson Events
Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) encourages all employees to start their year making safety a priority.
EH&S staff will be available to showcase products and best practices that protect our patients and ourselves.Giveaways will include eight pairs of prescription eye protection, suitable for both patient care givers and researchers.
- Fisher Scientific - laboratory equipment
- Cardinal - clinical supplies
- Red Wing Shoes - safety shoes
- Shoes for Crews - safety shoes
- Grainger - equipment
- Safety Rx - eye protection
- Uvex/Honeywell - eye, hand and foot protection
- Fluke - facilities operations and maintenance instrumentation
- 3M - safety equipment and respiratory protection
- VWR - chemical inventory
- Precision Air - hoods (biological and chemical)
Date: 1/15/14, 10am to 2pm
Time: 1/15/14, 10am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Linette Moore - (713) 563-3752 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang