MD Anderson Events
Tumor Microenvironment as Target for Cancer Therapy and Prevention
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 1/8/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 1/8/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: George Calin
Speaker: Adriana Albini, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Head of Research Department IRCCS Reggio Emilia, Italy Director of Oncology Research Scientific Pole Fondazione MultiMedica Onlus Milan, Italy
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference