MD Anderson Events
WEBINAR: Building an EndNote Library
Building your EndNote Library is the first step to organizing your references and citing in Word. This webinar will cover importing references from multiple databases and websites, searching PubMed through the EndNote Interface, and manually adding citations to EndNote.
Watch this webinar live from your own computer. Just click on the link below to enter the room on the day of the webinar:
Register for the class here.
Date: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Time: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang