MD Anderson Events
WEBINAR: Building an EndNote Library
Building your EndNote Library is the first step to organizing your references and citing in Word. This webinar will cover importing references from multiple databases and websites, searching PubMed through the EndNote Interface, and manually adding citations to EndNote.
Watch this webinar live from your own computer. Just click on the link below to enter the room on the day of the webinar:
Register for the class here.
Date: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Time: 3/12/14, 11am to 11:30am
Location: WEBINAR - live at your desktop computer
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - (713) 792-2293 - email@example.com
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals