MD Anderson Events
Why "XX" Matters: Updates in Screening, Diagnostics and Prevention
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center present an educational event to provide the latest information on cancer prevention and women's health.
Sex and Gender Differences in Medicine
Marjorie Jenkins, M.D., FACP (Laura W/ Bush Institute for Women's Health)
Improving Women’s Health Through Comprehensive Lifestyle Change
Lorenzo Cohen, Ph.D.
Bone Health in Women
Robert Gagel, M.D.
Advances in Screening for Women’s Cancer
Therese Bevers, M.D.
There is no charge for this event and it is open to the public. To RSVP, please call 866.434.7084 or email email@example.com.
Date: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Time: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Contact: Tracey Honea - (713) 745-6215 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation.pdf (PDF, 154 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”