MD Anderson Events
Why "XX" Matters: Updates in Screening, Diagnostics and Prevention
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center present an educational event to provide the latest information on cancer prevention and women's health.
Sex and Gender Differences in Medicine
Marjorie Jenkins, M.D., FACP (Laura W/ Bush Institute for Women's Health)
Improving Women’s Health Through Comprehensive Lifestyle Change
Lorenzo Cohen, Ph.D.
Bone Health in Women
Robert Gagel, M.D.
Advances in Screening for Women’s Cancer
Therese Bevers, M.D.
There is no charge for this event and it is open to the public. To RSVP, please call 866.434.7084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Time: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Contact: Tracey Honea - (713) 745-6215 - email@example.com
Invitation.pdf (PDF, 154 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation