MD Anderson Events
Why "XX" Matters: Updates in Screening, Diagnostics and Prevention
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women's Health at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center present an educational event to provide the latest information on cancer prevention and women's health.
Sex and Gender Differences in Medicine
Marjorie Jenkins, M.D., FACP (Laura W/ Bush Institute for Women's Health)
Improving Women’s Health Through Comprehensive Lifestyle Change
Lorenzo Cohen, Ph.D.
Bone Health in Women
Robert Gagel, M.D.
Advances in Screening for Women’s Cancer
Therese Bevers, M.D.
There is no charge for this event and it is open to the public. To RSVP, please call 866.434.7084 or email email@example.com.
Date: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Time: 1/16/14, 1pm to 3:30pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Contact: Tracey Honea - (713) 745-6215 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation.pdf (PDF, 154 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship