MD Anderson Events
2013 Cancer Survivorship Research Retreat, Cancer Survivorship: An Evolving Science
Cancer survivorship research is rapidly moving into novel areas of scientific inquiry such as basic lab investigations, behavioral science, and outcomes research. To inform the intellectual community of M D Anderson and our collaborators of the significant advances taking place in the evolving field of cancer survivorship research, the Office of Cancer Survivorship (OCS) will hold its’ second Cancer Survivorship Research Retreaton February 1, 2013.
Date: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Time: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Jacklyn Flores - (713) 563-1504 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference