MD Anderson Events
2013 Cancer Survivorship Research Retreat, Cancer Survivorship: An Evolving Science
Cancer survivorship research is rapidly moving into novel areas of scientific inquiry such as basic lab investigations, behavioral science, and outcomes research. To inform the intellectual community of M D Anderson and our collaborators of the significant advances taking place in the evolving field of cancer survivorship research, the Office of Cancer Survivorship (OCS) will hold its’ second Cancer Survivorship Research Retreaton February 1, 2013.
Date: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Time: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Jacklyn Flores - (713) 563-1504 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.