MD Anderson Events
2013 Cancer Survivorship Research Retreat, Cancer Survivorship: An Evolving Science
Cancer survivorship research is rapidly moving into novel areas of scientific inquiry such as basic lab investigations, behavioral science, and outcomes research. To inform the intellectual community of M D Anderson and our collaborators of the significant advances taking place in the evolving field of cancer survivorship research, the Office of Cancer Survivorship (OCS) will hold its’ second Cancer Survivorship Research Retreaton February 1, 2013.
Date: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Time: 2/1/13, 2pm to 6pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Contact: Jacklyn Flores - (713) 563-1504 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery