MD Anderson Events
2014 Robert M Chamberlain Distinguished Mentor Award
This award honors faculty members whose careers have underscored the value of mentoring postdoctoral fellows. The MD Anderson Postdoctoral Association dedicates this award to the promotion of the educational and research missions of the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Date: 3/4/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/4/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.