MD Anderson Events
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation.
Kripke Legend Awardee: Laurie Glimcher, M.D., Dean, Weill Cornell Medical College."ER Stress Sensors in Disease"
President's Awardee: Thomas W. Burke, M.D., EVP, MD Anderson Cancer Network. "Some Personal Thoughts on Gender Inclusiveness".
Date: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - email@example.com
- Kendra Scott Pop Up Shop
- Entertainment: MD Anderson Employee Choir
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body & Spirit: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating Disease with Diet
- Entertainment: Kingwood High School Choir
- Entertainment: Texas A&M Singing Cadets and Women's Chorus
- Literature Reviews: Searching for Evidence
- Entertainment: Celbration Ringers Handbell Choir
- Entertainment: Revels-Houston
- Entertainment: Pasadena Memorial High School
- Entertainment: Arch-Diocesan Choir