MD Anderson Events
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
6th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 2nd Annual President's Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation.
Kripke Legend Awardee: Laurie Glimcher, M.D., Dean, Weill Cornell Medical College."ER Stress Sensors in Disease"
President's Awardee: Thomas W. Burke, M.D., EVP, MD Anderson Cancer Network. "Some Personal Thoughts on Gender Inclusiveness".
Date: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Time: 3/13/14, 4pm to 6pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.