MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's 22nd Cancer Survivorship Conference
Registration will begin on Saturday, June 5.
Registration fee is $50.
Late registration fee (after September 17) is $60.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Servan-Schreiber
Conference Agenda: The full conference agenda will be available on Saturday, June 5.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. Additional scholarship information will be available on Saturday, June 5.
For additional information on the 2010 conference, call the Anderson Network at (800) 345-6324 or (713) 792-2553.
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/24/10 to 9/25/10
Time: 9/24/10, 12am to 9/25/10, 12am
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Directions: When booking a room at the Omni Westside make sure to ask for the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center group rate.
Sponsor: Anderson Network
Contact: Laura Hearn - (713) 745-9204 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series