MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's 22nd Cancer Survivorship Conference
Registration will begin on Saturday, June 5.
Registration fee is $50.
Late registration fee (after September 17) is $60.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Servan-Schreiber
Conference Agenda: The full conference agenda will be available on Saturday, June 5.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. Additional scholarship information will be available on Saturday, June 5.
For additional information on the 2010 conference, call the Anderson Network at (800) 345-6324 or (713) 792-2553.
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/24/10 to 9/25/10
Time: 9/24/10, 12am to 9/25/10, 12am
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Directions: When booking a room at the Omni Westside make sure to ask for the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center group rate.
Sponsor: Anderson Network
Contact: Laura Hearn - (713) 745-9204 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”