MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's 22nd Cancer Survivorship Conference
Registration will begin on Saturday, June 5.
Registration fee is $50.
Late registration fee (after September 17) is $60.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Servan-Schreiber
Conference Agenda: The full conference agenda will be available on Saturday, June 5.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. Additional scholarship information will be available on Saturday, June 5.
For additional information on the 2010 conference, call the Anderson Network at (800) 345-6324 or (713) 792-2553.
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/24/10 to 9/25/10
Time: 9/24/10, 12am to 9/25/10, 12am
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Directions: When booking a room at the Omni Westside make sure to ask for the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center group rate.
Sponsor: Anderson Network
Contact: Laura Hearn - (713) 745-9204 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series
- EGF Signaling, COP9 Signalosome and Cancer Cell Growth
- Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
- 2nd National Education Conference Proton Therapy Center
- A Comprehensive Board Review in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer Metastasis: from Molecular Insight to Targeted Therapeutics
- Dean's Research Scholarship Award Ceremony
- 5th Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience September Seminar Series
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Strategic Industry Ventures
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies