MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's 22nd Cancer Survivorship Conference
Registration will begin on Saturday, June 5.
Registration fee is $50.
Late registration fee (after September 17) is $60.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Servan-Schreiber
Conference Agenda: The full conference agenda will be available on Saturday, June 5.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. Additional scholarship information will be available on Saturday, June 5.
For additional information on the 2010 conference, call the Anderson Network at (800) 345-6324 or (713) 792-2553.
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/24/10 to 9/25/10
Time: 9/24/10, 12am to 9/25/10, 12am
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Directions: When booking a room at the Omni Westside make sure to ask for the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center group rate.
Sponsor: Anderson Network
Contact: Laura Hearn - (713) 745-9204 - email@example.com
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Leveraging New Cancer Cell Addictions into Breast Cancer Therapies
- The Center for Radiation Oncology Research - Seminar Series
- Center for RNA Interference and Non-coding RNAs (RNA Center) and the Metastasis Research Center Seminar Event
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Cancer Biology Chalk Talk
- 11th Annual International Conference of the Society for Integrative Oncology
- Sutow Lecture
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Protein-protein interaction network in DNA damage repair and tumorigenesis"
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies