MD Anderson Events
Anderson Network's 22nd Cancer Survivorship Conference
Registration will begin on Saturday, June 5.
Registration fee is $50.
Late registration fee (after September 17) is $60.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Servan-Schreiber
Conference Agenda: The full conference agenda will be available on Saturday, June 5.
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available. Additional scholarship information will be available on Saturday, June 5.
For additional information on the 2010 conference, call the Anderson Network at (800) 345-6324 or (713) 792-2553.
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/24/10 to 9/25/10
Time: 9/24/10, 12am to 9/25/10, 12am
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Directions: When booking a room at the Omni Westside make sure to ask for the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center group rate.
Sponsor: Anderson Network
Contact: Laura Hearn - (713) 745-9204 - email@example.com
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership