MD Anderson Events
Baby Boomers - Get Real! Have a clear vision of what your retirement looks like.
As a Baby Boomer, the destination of retirement is in sight. But before you pack your travel bags on your trip to leave work, make sure you have your compass set on the right goals for you.
Come to the retirement workshop to learn:
- What are my expectations for my lifestyle in retirement?
- Do I need to adjust these expectations and how?
- What are some last minute retirement planning strategies?
- What steps can I take now, to ensure a more comfortable retirement?
Lincoln will lead this workshop to provide strategies that answer these questions and more for anyone looking ahead to retirement.
Learn more about this and other retirement workshops.
Monday, March 10th
2 - 3 p.m.
Hickey Auditorium, R11.1400
Wednesday, March 26th
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
AT&T Auditorium - B2.4750
While this workshop is targeted for Baby Boomers (age 50-68), all are welcome to attend. No registration is required.
Not able to attend or want to learn more?
Check out our other retirement education resources.
- Need next steps on retirement? See the Retirement Action Plan to view timelines, calculators and resources in one location.
- Meet 1-1 with a retirement provider, free of charge.
- Estimate your retirement benefits with the TRS and Social Security calculators.
- View retirement planning videos from UT System (scroll halfway down the page.)
- Will you have enough for retirement? Find out with My Retirement Outlook.
Date: 3/26/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/26/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Contact: myHR - 56947 - email@example.com
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies