MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Deanna Hoelscher, Ph.D., Rd, L.D., C.N.S.
"Accelerating and Evaluating Progress of Obesity Prevention: What Should the U.S. Be Doing?"
Date: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Deanna Hoelscher, Ph.D., Rd, L.D., C.N.S.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Hoelscher is the Director, Michael and Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living; John P. McGovern Professor in Health Promotion, University of Texas School of Public Health, Austin, TX
Contact: Vickie Rosella - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds