MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Deborah Tate, Ph.D.
"Technology Based Approches to Obesity Prevention and Treatment"
Date: 10/10/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 10/10/13, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Deborah Tate, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor, Gillings School of Global Public Health, Department of Health Behavior, Department of Nutrition; Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment, and Labor Supply: Implications for Researchers
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Achieving Efficiency Through Pharmacy Monitoring Systems