MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Eduardo Vilar-Sanchez, M.D., Ph.D.
"Molecular Targets and Chemoprevention Drug Development in Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes"
Date: 12/12/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 12/12/13, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 3 & 4
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Eduardo Vilar-Sanchez, Ph.D., M.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor, Clinical Cancer Prevention, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds