MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Paul Jacobsen, Ph.D.
"Progress in Addressing Quality of Life Issues in Cancer Survivors"
Date: 10/3/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 10/3/13, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Paul Jacobsen, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Center Director, Division of Population Science, Moffitt Cancer Center
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - email@example.com
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment, and Labor Supply: Implications for Researchers
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Achieving Efficiency Through Pharmacy Monitoring Systems