MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Paul Jacobsen, Ph.D.
"Progress in Addressing Quality of Life Issues in Cancer Survivors"
Date: 10/3/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 10/3/13, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Paul Jacobsen, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Center Director, Division of Population Science, Moffitt Cancer Center
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - email@example.com
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia