MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Wayne Makoto Yokoyama, PhD
Division of Rheumatology
Professor, Pathology and Immunology
Sam J. Levin and Audrey Lowe Levin Chair for Research on Arthritis
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Director, Medical Scientist Training Program
St Louis, MO
"Tissue-resident natural killer cells"
March 24, 2014
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
SCRB 1 & 2
Conference Rooms 1 & 2
Date: 3/24/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/24/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 2, 1st Floor Conference Rooms 1 & 2
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Shao-Cong Sun
Speaker: Dr. Wayne Makoto Yokoyama
Contact: Delora Kelley - (713) 563-3250 - email@example.com
YokoyamaCV_2013-11-29.pdf (PDF, 470 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry