MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Wayne Makoto Yokoyama, PhD
Division of Rheumatology
Professor, Pathology and Immunology
Sam J. Levin and Audrey Lowe Levin Chair for Research on Arthritis
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Director, Medical Scientist Training Program
St Louis, MO
"Tissue-resident natural killer cells"
March 24, 2014
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
SCRB 1 & 2
Conference Rooms 1 & 2
Date: 3/24/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 3/24/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 2, 1st Floor Conference Rooms 1 & 2
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Shao-Cong Sun
Speaker: Dr. Wayne Makoto Yokoyama
Contact: Delora Kelley - (713) 563-3250 - firstname.lastname@example.org
YokoyamaCV_2013-11-29.pdf (PDF, 470 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds