MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Eric Gerd Pamer, MD
Chief, Infectious Diseases Service
Division Head, General Medicine
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
"Microbiota-mediated defense against antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections"
May 5, 2014
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
SCRB 1 & 2
Conference Rooms 5 & 6
Date: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 2, 1st Floor Conference Rooms 5 and 6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Shao-Cong Sun
Speaker: Eric Gerd Pamer
Contact: Delora Kelley - (713) 563-3250 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamer CV 2014.pdf (PDF, 320 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop