MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Eric Gerd Pamer, MD
Chief, Infectious Diseases Service
Division Head, General Medicine
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
"Microbiota-mediated defense against antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections"
May 5, 2014
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
SCRB 1 & 2
Conference Rooms 5 & 6
Date: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 2, 1st Floor Conference Rooms 5 and 6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Shao-Cong Sun
Speaker: Eric Gerd Pamer
Contact: Delora Kelley - (713) 563-3250 - email@example.com
Pamer CV 2014.pdf (PDF, 320 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds