MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. David Christiani, "The Challenge of Predicting Survival in Lung Cancer Patients"
Date: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Speaker: David Christiani, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor of Occupational Medicine and Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
CTPHG Seminar Flyer_Christiani.pdf (PDF, 159 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar