MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. David Christiani, "The Challenge of Predicting Survival in Lung Cancer Patients"
Date: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Speaker: David Christiani, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor of Occupational Medicine and Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Seminar Flyer_Christiani.pdf (PDF, 159 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"