MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Mitchell Gail, " The Use of Risk Models in Counseling and Disease Prevention."
Date: 10/23/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 10/23/13, 9am to 10am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Heidi Davis
Speaker: Mitchell Gail, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Senior Investigator, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology & Genetics, Biostatistics Research
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
10.1.13_CTPHG _Flyer_Gail.pdf (PDF, 114 KB)
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds