MD Anderson Events
Come and see an innovative approach forFISH sample preparation and automation - Result Evaluation
microFIND®, used as alternative to microscope glass slide, is designed to identify chromosomal abnormalities by FISH technique in the following biological samples:
- Living cells, not previously fixed, from peripheral blood (PB) and bone marrow (BM), either primary or cultured, or pre-selected by IMAC (Immobilized Metal Ion Affinity Chromatography) or FACS (Fluorescent-Activated Cell Sorting) methods.
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from PB and BM, either primary or cultured.
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from spontaneous urine.
Date: 12/13/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 12/13/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: School of Health Professions Junior Lecture Hall (Y2.5809)
Directions: Yellow zone second floor by the office of Medical Graphics.
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Speaker: Marco Rissoglio
Sponsor: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Contact: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D. - email@example.com
Tethis_aF@Anderson_Flyer.ppt (PPT, 367 KB)
- S2M Seminar to Medicine Seminar Series "Positive and Negative Selection In Cancer Genomes"
- Benvenuto Memoral Lecture
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
- Cancer Biology Chalk Talk
- Interventional Pulmonology in Cancer Patients
- ERO Seminar Series
- GU Cancer - Baylor/MD Anderson Joint Symposium
- 3rd Conference on Medical Issues in Cancer Patients & Survivors
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies