MD Anderson Events
Come and see an innovative approach forFISH sample preparation and automation - Result Evaluation
microFIND®, used as alternative to microscope glass slide, is designed to identify chromosomal abnormalities by FISH technique in the following biological samples:
- Living cells, not previously fixed, from peripheral blood (PB) and bone marrow (BM), either primary or cultured, or pre-selected by IMAC (Immobilized Metal Ion Affinity Chromatography) or FACS (Fluorescent-Activated Cell Sorting) methods.
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from PB and BM, either primary or cultured.
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from spontaneous urine.
Date: 12/13/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 12/13/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: School of Health Professions Junior Lecture Hall (Y2.5809)
Directions: Yellow zone second floor by the office of Medical Graphics.
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Speaker: Marco Rissoglio
Sponsor: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Contact: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tethis_aF@Anderson_Flyer.ppt (PPT, 367 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies