MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Surinder K. Batra, Ph.D., Professor and Chairman, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Helen Freytag Distinguished Professor of Cancer Biology, Associate Director for Education and Training UNMC/Eppley Cancer Institute
TOPIC: "Mucins as Mediators for Alliance between Tumor and Hostile Microenvironment in Pancreatic Cancer:Diagnostic and Therapeutic Implications"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 12/18/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Time: 12/18/13, 11:30am to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Speaker: Dr. Surinder K. Batra
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies