MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: Laurence Cooper, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Pediatrics, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Engineering T Cells ex vivo for their Human Application"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 3/26/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 3/26/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: R11.1100, rooms 5-6
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.