MD Anderson Events
Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
PRESENTER: David Piwnica-Worms, MD, PhD, Gerald Dewey Dodd, Jr., Endowed Distinguished Chair in Diagnostic Imaging, Professor and Chair, Department of Cancer Systems Imaging, Deputy Division Head, Research Affairs, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
TOPIC: "Genetically-Encoded Reporters for Imaging Protein Processing and Signal Transduction In Vivo"
Hosts: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung and Dr. Dihua Yu
Date: 3/5/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Time: 3/5/14, 11:30am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Facilitator: Dr. Dihua Yu
Sponsor: Dr. Mien-Chie Hung
Contact: Lola Small - 27477 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship