MD Anderson Events
Design and Development of Antibody Drug Conjugates: There and Back Again
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/3/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 10/3/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Pamela A. Trail, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Vice President Oncology Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Tarrytown, NY
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”