MD Anderson Events
Division of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Grand Rounds
ANDREW L. FOLPE, M.D.
"Phosphaturic Mesenchymal Tumors"
Hosted by: Section of Sarcoma/Bone Pathology
Provide state-of-the-art information on topics in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine to Division and other institutional faculty and staff to promote highest-quality patient care through diagnostic testing and transfusion therapy for patients that are used by the physicians who care for those patients in clinical management.
Date: 2/1/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 2/1/13, 8am to 9am
Location: Wm. O. Russell Conference Room (G1.3741)
Directions: Alkek Building, Main Campus - On Hallway to Radiation Therapy
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: Andrew L. Folpe, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor, Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Contact: Andrea Daniel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia