MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Tyrosine Kinase signaling in the generation and function of breast cancer stem cells"
Date: 10/4/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 10/4/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Onstead Auditorium is accessible from the Main MDACC Bldg. via the 3rd/4th floor Tan Zone skybridges and the front entrance to BSRB on 6767 Bertner
Speaker: Jun-Lin Guan
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan Medical School
Sponsor: Boyi Gan
Contact: Renee Cleveland - (713) 792-0963 - email@example.com
EROSeminar_Jun-Lin Guan_10042012.ppt (PPT, 339 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference