MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Exploring Cytoplasmic Functions of ATM as a "first responder" to oxidative and nitrosated damage"
Date: 2/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Cheryl Walker, Professor and Director Institute of Biosciences and Technology Texas A&M Health Science Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Series _ Cheryl Walker_Thursday_2.21.2013.ppt (PPT, 473 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery