MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
"Exploring Cytoplasmic Functions of ATM as a "first responder" to oxidative and nitrosated damage"
Date: 2/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/21/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Directions: Main Building, 3rd flr to Mitchell Building
Speaker Bio: Cheryl Walker, Professor and Director Institute of Biosciences and Technology Texas A&M Health Science Center
Contact: Renee Cleveland - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Series _ Cheryl Walker_Thursday_2.21.2013.ppt (PPT, 473 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar