MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. K.J. Patel is a teaching fellow and director of medical studies at Gonville and Caius. Dr. Patel is actively involved with the medical education of a total of around 100 Caius medical students per year. Will presenting a seminar, "Ethanol, toxic metabolism and blood stem cell survival".
Date: 10/28/13, 12am to 1pm
Time: 10/28/13, 12am to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: K.J. Patel
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Flier _ KJPatel_10 28 2013.ppt (PPT, 424 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care