MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. K.J. Patel is a teaching fellow and director of medical studies at Gonville and Caius. Dr. Patel is actively involved with the medical education of a total of around 100 Caius medical students per year. Will presenting a seminar, "Ethanol, toxic metabolism and blood stem cell survival".
Date: 10/28/13, 12am to 1pm
Time: 10/28/13, 12am to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: K.J. Patel
Sponsor: Lei Li
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
Flier _ KJPatel_10 28 2013.ppt (PPT, 424 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation