MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School is giving a lecture on " Microenvironmental control of lung cancer and lung stem cells" at the Onstead Auditorium, S3.8012.
Date: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Carla Kim
Speaker Bio: Dr. Carla Kim, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Park
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 793-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier Carla Kim.ppt (PPT, 309 KB)
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations