MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. McBride's expertise and research on "Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy", makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: William McBride
Speaker Bio: Dr. William McBride Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research at UCLA is presenting at talk on " Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy.
Sponsor: Kathy Mason
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ERO Seminar Flier William McBride.ppt (PPT, 308 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation