MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. McBride's expertise and research on "Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy", makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: William McBride
Speaker Bio: Dr. William McBride Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research at UCLA is presenting at talk on " Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy.
Sponsor: Kathy Mason
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier William McBride.ppt (PPT, 308 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies