MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. McBride's expertise and research on "Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy", makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: William McBride
Speaker Bio: Dr. William McBride Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research at UCLA is presenting at talk on " Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy.
Sponsor: Kathy Mason
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier William McBride.ppt (PPT, 308 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”