MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
Dr. McBride's expertise and research on "Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy", makes him an excellent speaker to share his scientific findings with the department and institution.
Date: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/3/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: William McBride
Speaker Bio: Dr. William McBride Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research at UCLA is presenting at talk on " Roles for the immune system in Radiation Therapy.
Sponsor: Kathy Mason
Contact: Sergio Chavez - (713) 792-3794 - email@example.com
ERO Seminar Flier William McBride.ppt (PPT, 308 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Together in Hope A Conference for Brain Tumor Patients and Their Families
- The Rolanette and Berdon Lawrence Bone Disease Program of Texas Annual Scientific Retreat
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference