MD Anderson Events
ERO Seminar Series
“Mechanisms of genome stability”
Date: 4/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/10/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Andre Nussenzweig, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Branch Chief, Laboratory of Genome Integrity (LGI), National Cancer Institute, NIH
Sponsor: Junjie Chen
Contact: Valoree Solis - (713) 792-3424 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations