MD Anderson Events
Energy Balance Journal Club - Psychosocial factors predicting physical activity in cancer survivors: How do we get patients to exercise?
Date: 12/13/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/13/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT 20.5201
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Karen Basen-Engquist
Speaker: Dr.Matthew Cox-Martin
Speaker Bio: Dr. Matthew Cox is a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship in the Behavioral Science department at M.D. Anderson. Dr. Cox’s research focuses on developing behavioral and psychological interventions to increase physical activity among cancer survivors and examining the causal psycho-social factors of these interventions.
Sponsor: Center for Energy Balance in Cancer Prevention and Survivorship
Contact: Nazim Ali - (713) 792-2431 - email@example.com
EB Jo Club 12.13.13 Flier.pdf (PDF, 168 KB)
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine