MD Anderson Events
Extending the Reach of Integrative Population Science: Clinical and Translational Applications
First Joint Symposium
CCSG Epidemiology Program and Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Hosted by the Department of Epidemiology
Registration not required
Date: 3/14/14, 7:30am to 5pm
Time: 3/14/14, 7:30am to 5pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Sonia Cunningham - email@example.com
Agenda.pdf (PDF, 376 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.