MD Anderson Events
Extending the Reach of Integrative Population Science: Clinical and Translational Applications
First Joint Symposium
CCSG Epidemiology Program and Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Hosted by the Department of Epidemiology
Registration not required
Date: 3/14/14, 7:30am to 5pm
Time: 3/14/14, 7:30am to 5pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Sonia Cunningham - email@example.com
Agenda.pdf (PDF, 376 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference